- Show newest for...
- Early Years
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2
- Key Stage 3/4
- Scotland (CfE)
- Home Education
- Adult Education
- Republic of Ireland
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- مواد تعليمية عربية
- South Africa/Suid-Afrika
- América del Sur
- Twinkl Go
- Coming Soon
Primary Education News
News Schools: how have your pupils fared in their GCSEs?
We'd like schools to send their scores in to the Guardian on GCSE results day
GCSEs are out on Thursday. Once again, the Guardian is inviting schools to help us build a picture of how students have fared.
We'd like schools to respond to a few quick questions as soon as possible – on the morning the results come out.
No special login is needed. We will have a team monitoring scores for reliability.
What we'll ask you about GCSEs and iGCSEs*
1. Is your school a comprehensive, grammar, special school, sixth-form college, further education college, selective independent or non-selective independent school?
2. How many candidates took GCSEs and iGCSEs this year?
3. How many entries for GCSEs and iGCSEs were there at your school?
4. What percentage of candidates achieved at least five A* to C grades, including English and maths?
5. Please state what percentage of entries achieved an A and A*?
6. Please tell us any success stories you would like to highlight.
* You don't need to distinguish between GCSEs and iGCSEs, but please do not include BTecs or OCR nationals.
If you have any problems filling in your school's score, you can email us at email@example.com
We wish all schools good luck – and let us know how it goes. We'll be waiting to hear from you.