Hi, I'm Ayan!
Hello! I help out Lauren with all the admin work! This means I also get to read all of your lovely emails, speaking to you on the phone and (I hope) help keep things run more smoothly : )
Welcome to Twinkl
Hello, it's lovely to meet you!
Welcome to a world of thousands of fab free resources! We know what it is like to be new and we want to make sure you feel right at home, whether you're new to twinkl or a veteran of our community.
We've thrown together a few short steps to help you get properly introduced to the site and start to join in the fun!
1) Find out a little more about twinkl
2) Join the community
Now we're acquainted, why not join others in the community? There are so many ways to stay in contact...
- Sign up to become part of the community (more about the myTwinkl community)
- Upgrade to premium to access 13,000 exclusive resources (more about twinkl premium)
- Say hi on Facebook. Pop over to twinkl's facebook page, like us and stay updated!
- Prefer to tweet? No problems, follow @twinklresources.
- Want to stay updated with all our new resources? Our handy twinklbar is for you.
- Prefer emails? Sign up to our handy newsletter.
- Bookmark us!
3) Browse our resources
We've made the site as easy to navigate as possible, but with thousands of resources it is nice to have some handy tips!
- Use our lovely search box, up in the top right, this is the quickest way of finding the resources you're looking for.
- Take a look at our handy topic calendar - this provides you with all upcoming topics and resources.
- If you're in the mood for browsing, find resources using the 'resources' menu at the top of every page.
4) Taking part
We think that this is by far the most important part - we absolutely rely on the support of our wonderful community and wouldn't exist without it. There are many ways you can help:-
- Show your support, join us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Let us know what you want, we don't have all the ideas! Tell us what you're looking for and we'll see if we can make it for you, super quick!
- Send us your lovely displays, share your ideas with others!
- Tell your friends and colleagues about us... we're here to save their time too!
- Don't be shy! We absolutely love to hear from our community, it helps drive our work. Email us to say hi, talk about resources - or anything else! We'd love to hear from you.
Birdy, Bess, Josh, Andrew, Rachael, Jules, Timmy, Becky, Susie, Jon, Heather, Imogen, Ashton, Lauren, Ayan, Emily, Judith, Tim, Sean & Becca