- Show newest for...
- K - Grade 1
- Grades 2 - 5
- Grades 6 - 8
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Day Care
- Adult Education
- Australian Resources
- Adnoddau Cymraeg / Welsh Resources
- Republic of Ireland Resources
- New Zealand Resources
- Canadian Resources
- Currículo español
- Coming Soon
Browse by Category:All
- Record, describe and analyse the frequency of outcomes of simple probability experiments involving randomness, fairness, equally and unequally likely outcomes, using appropriate language and the 0-1 probability scale
- Understand that the probabilities of all possible outcomes sum to 1
- Enumerate sets and unions/intersections of sets systematically, using tables, grids and Venn diagrams
- Generate theoretical sample spaces for single and combined events with equally likely, mutually exclusive outcomes and use these to calculate theoretical probabilities
Browse by Type:
Resources Organised by Curriculum Objective
No resources have been found. Try browsing by a different type?
We're working on lots of new and great resources which will be here soon, we promise!
If there's a particular resource you'd like, why not suggest it?