- Show newest for...
- K - Grade 1
- Grades 2 - 5
- Grades 6 - 8
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Day Care
- Adult Education
- Australian Resources
- Adnoddau Cymraeg / Welsh Resources
- Republic of Ireland Resources
- New Zealand Resources
- Canadian Resources
- Currículo español
- Coming Soon
Browse by Type:
Statistics Upgrade to Classic to download all of these resources!
You are currently viewing all the objectives. Click here to browse by objective
- Interpret and present discrete and continuous data using appropriate graphical methods, including bar charts and time graphs.
- Solve comparison, sum and difference problems using information presented in bar charts, pictograms, tables and other graphs.
Bar Chart Template
Animal Habitat Tally Chart and Graph Activity Sheet
Interpreting Bar Charts Activity Sheet Pack
Scaled Pictograms PowerPoint
Data Handling Challenge Cards
Making Pictograms Templates
Chocolate Bars Bar Line Chart Challenge Cards
Year 4 Interpreting Data Differentiated Lesson Teaching PowerPoint
Data Handling Poster
PowerPoint Presentation KS2 Enterprise
Birthdays Bar Line Chart Maths Challenge Cards
Pie Chart Interpretation Question Cards