- Show newest for...
- K - Grade 1
- Grades 2 - 5
- Grades 6 - 8
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Day Care
- Adult Education
- Australian Resources
- Adnoddau Cymraeg / Welsh Resources
- Republic of Ireland Resources
- New Zealand Resources
- Canadian Resources
- Currículo español
- Coming Soon
Browse by Type:
Statistics Upgrade to Classic to download all of these resources!
You are currently viewing all the objectives. Click here to browse by objective
- Interpret and present discrete and continuous data using appropriate graphical methods, including bar charts and time graphs.
- Solve comparison, sum and difference problems using information presented in bar charts, pictograms, tables and other graphs.
Bar Graph Template
Data Handling Challenge Cards
5 a Day Frequency Table Maths Challenge Cards
Interpreting Bar Charts Activity Sheet Pack
Scaled Pictograms PowerPoint
Data Handling Poster
Making Pictograms Templates
Chocolate Bars Bar Line Chart Challenge Cards
Year 4 Interpreting Data Differentiated Lesson Teaching PowerPoint
Animal Habitat Tally Chart and Graph Activity Sheet