- Show newest for...
- K - Grade 1
- Grades 2 - 5
- Grades 6 - 8
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Day Care
- Adult Education
- Australian Resources
- Adnoddau Cymraeg / Welsh Resources
- Republic of Ireland Resources
- New Zealand Resources
- Canadian Resources
- Currículo español
- Coming Soon
Browse by Type:
Living Things and their Habitats Upgrade to Classic to download all of these resources!
You are currently viewing all the objectives. Click here to browse by objective
- Describe how living things are classified into broad groups according to common observable characteristics and based on similarities and differences, including micro-organisms, plants and animals
- Give reasons for classifying plants and animals based on specific characteristics
Animal Groups Display Poster Photos
Y6 Living Things and Their Habitats End of Unit Science Assessment
Classify Living Organisms, Vertebrates and Invertebrates Cards
Looking for something unique? Request a resource!