- Show newest for...
- K - Grade 1
- Grades 2 - 5
- Grades 6 - 8
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Day Care
- Adult Education
- Australian Resources
- UAE Resources
- Republic of Ireland Resources
- New Zealand Resources
- Northern Ireland Resources
- Canadian Resources
- مواد تعليمية عربية
- South Africa/Suid-Afrika
- Coming Soon
Browse by Category:All
- Recall the multiplication and division facts for the multiples of 2, 3, 5 and 10.
- Recall multiplication to 10 x 10, and the corresponding division facts.
- Recall groupings of twos, threes, fives and tens that are in numbers to 100 and the resulting remainders.
- Identify all of the numbers in the range 0- 1 000 000.
- Say the forwards and backwards whole number word sequences by ones, tens, hundreds, and thousands.
- Order whole numbers in the range 0- 1 000 000.
- Read decimals with tenths, count forwards and backwards in tenths, order decimals with tenths.
- Recall groupings within 1000.
- Round whole numbers to the nearest 10, 100 or 1000.
- Find out how many ones, tens, hundreds and thousands are in all of a whole number.
- Find the number of tenths and hundredths in decimals to two places.
- Round decimals with up to two places to the nearest whole number.
- Identify symbols for any fraction, including tenths, hundredths, thousandths and those greater than 1.
- Say the forwards and backwards word sequences for halves, quarters, thirds, fifths and tenths.
- Order unit fractions.
- Rename improper fractions as mixed numbers and position improper fractions on a number line.
Browse by Type:
No resources have been found. Try browsing by a different type?
We're working on lots of new and great resources which will be here soon, we promise!
If there's a particular resource you'd like, why not suggest it?