- Show newest for...
- K - Grade 1
- Grades 2 - 5
- Grades 6 - 8
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Day Care
- Adult Education
- Australian Resources
- UAE Resources
- Republic of Ireland Resources
- New Zealand Resources
- Northern Ireland Resources
- Canadian Resources
- مواد تعليمية عربية
- South Africa/Suid-Afrika
- Coming Soon
Browse by Category:All
- Solve addition and subtraction problems by going back through the tens.
- Solve addition and subtraction problems by using place value.
- Solve addition problems by looking for compatible numbers.
- Solve addition and subtraction problems by compensating with tidy numbers.
- Solve subtraction problems by using reversing.
- Solve addition and subtraction problems using decomposition, leading to a written algorithm.
- Choose critically from a range of mental strategies to solve addition and subtraction problems.
- Derive multiplication facts from 2, 5 and 10 times tables.
- Change the order of the factors to make a multiplication problem easier.
- Multiply by 10s, 100s, and 1000s, and other multiples of 10.
- Solve multiplication and division problems by using multiplication facts.
- Solve problems using a combination of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division mental strategies.
- Find fractions of a set using multiplication and division.
- Find fractions of regions.
- Solve division problems involving fractions.
Browse by Type:
No resources have been found. Try browsing by a different type?
We're working on lots of new and great resources which will be here soon, we promise!
If there's a particular resource you'd like, why not suggest it?