- Show newest for...
- K - Grade 1
- Grades 2 - 5
- Grades 6 - 8
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Day Care
- Adult Education
- Australian Resources
- UAE Resources
- Republic of Ireland Resources
- New Zealand Resources
- Northern Ireland Resources
- Canadian Resources
- مواد تعليمية عربية
- South Africa/Suid-Afrika
- Coming Soon
Browse by Category:All
- Use multiplication to solve addition and subtraction problems.
- Use a range of strategies to solve problems that involve a combination of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Solve multiplication and division problems by using place value.
- Solve multiplication and division problems by using tidy numbers.
- Solve multiplication and division problems by using proportional adjustment.
- Solve multiplication and division problems by splitting factors.
- Solve division problems that involve remainders.
- Use divisibility rules for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9.
- Solve division problems that have fraction answers.
- Solve addition and subtraction problems with integers.
- Carry out column addition and subtraction for whole numbers and decimals.
- Solve problems that involve adding and subtracting fractions with related denominators.
- Solve problems that involve adding and subtracting decimals.
- Find fractions of regions using reunitising.
- Find fractions of whole number amounts using multiplication and division.
- Estimate and find percentages of whole number amounts using benchmark percentages.
- Find equivalent fractions and order fractions.
- Solve simple rate problems using multiplication.
- Find equivalent ratios and express them as equivalent fractions.
Browse by Type:
No resources have been found. Try browsing by a different type?
We're working on lots of new and great resources which will be here soon, we promise!
If there's a particular resource you'd like, why not suggest it?