- Show newest for...
- Early Years
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2
- Key Stage 3/4
- Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Home Education
- Adult Education
- Scotland (CfE)
- Republic of Ireland
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- مواد تعليمية عربية
- South Africa/Suid-Afrika
- América Latina y el Caribe
- Twinkl Go
- Coming Soon
Browse by Category:All
- Identify highest common factors and least common multiples.
- Know simple powers of numbers to 10.
- Solve problems by finding the prime factors of numbers.
- Solve problems that involve exponents and square roots.
- Solve problems that involve adding and subtracting fractions.
- Solve multiplication and division problems that involve fractions.
- Solve multiplication and division problems that involve decimals.
- Estimate and find percentages of whole number and decimal amounts.
- Solve problems involving integers.
- Solve problems involving ratios.
- Solve problems involving rates.
- Use rounding to check the answers to multiplication and division problems.
Browse by Type:
Factors and Multiples PowerPoint QuizSave for Later
Common Factors PowerPoint Differentiated Lesson Teaching PackSave for Later
Looking for something unique? Request a resource!