- Show newest for...
- K - Grade 1
- Grades 2 - 5
- Grades 6 - 8
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Day Care
- Adult Education
- Australian Resources
- UAE Resources
- Republic of Ireland Resources
- New Zealand Resources
- Northern Ireland Resources
- Canadian Resources
- مواد تعليمية عربية
- South Africa/Suid-Afrika
- Coming Soon
Browse by Category:All
- Order and compare objects or events by length, area, volume and capacity, weight (mass), turn (angle), temperature, and time by direct comparison and/or counting whole numbers of units.
- Sort objects by their appearance.
- Give and follow instructions for movement that involve distances, directions, and half or quarter turns.
- Describe their position relative to a person or object.
- Communicate and record the results of translations, reflections and rotations on plane shapes.
Browse by Type:
Geometry and Measurement
No resources have been found. Try browsing by a different type?
We're working on lots of new and great resources which will be here soon, we promise!
If there's a particular resource you'd like, why not suggest it?