- Show newest for...
- K - Grade 1
- Grades 2 - 5
- Grades 6 - 8
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Day Care
- Adult Education
- Australian Resources
- UAE Resources
- Republic of Ireland Resources
- New Zealand Resources
- Northern Ireland Resources
- Canadian Resources
- مواد تعليمية عربية
- South Africa/Suid-Afrika
- Coming Soon
Browse by Category:All
- Use linear scales and whole numbers of metric units for length, area, volume and capacity, weight (mass), angle, temperature, and time.
- Find areas of rectangles and volumes of cuboids by applying multiplication.
- Classify plane shapes and prisms by their spatial features.
- Represent objects with drawings and models.
- Use a co-ordinate system or the language of direction and distance to specify locations and describe paths.
- Describe the transformations (reflection, rotation, translation, or enlargement) that have mapped one object onto another.
Browse by Type:
Geometry and Measurement
No resources have been found. Try browsing by a different type?
We're working on lots of new and great resources which will be here soon, we promise!
If there's a particular resource you'd like, why not suggest it?