- Show newest for...
- K - Grade 1
- Grades 2 - 5
- Grades 6 - 8
- Scotland (CfE)
- Day Care
- Adult Education
- Republic of Ireland
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- مواد تعليمية عربية
- South Africa/Suid-Afrika
- América del Sur
- Coming Soon
Browse by Category:All
- Use linear scales and whole numbers of metric units for length, area, volume and capacity, weight (mass), angle, temperature, and time.
- Use a co-ordinate system or the language of direction and distance to specify locations and describe paths.
- Represent objects with drawings and models.
- Classify plane shapes and prisms by their spatial features.
- Find areas of rectangles and volumes of cuboids by applying multiplication.
- Describe the transformations (reflection, rotation, translation, or enlargement) that have mapped one object onto another.
Browse by Type:
Geometry and Measurement Upgrade to Classic to download all of these resources!
* NEW * Coordinates and Perimeter Activity Sheet
* NEW * Train Timetable Differentiated Activity Sheets
* NEW * Measurement Conversion Display Posters
* NEW * Converting Time Activity Sheet
* NEW * Units of Time Display Posters
* NEW * Coordinates and Perimeter Island Game
* NEW * Coordinates and Area Island Game
* NEW * Blank Clock Templates
* NEW * Length and Distance Equivalents Matching Cards
* NEW * 3D Shape and Properties Matching Cards
* NEW * 24 Hour Times Loop Cards
* NEW * Time Vocabulary Word Mat